At the beginning of each month, create and publish your experience page(s) by following the details here.
- If your plan includes discounted or free access to all of your upcoming experiences, you can set the discount amount when creating/editing your subscription plan(s). Our system will automatically apply the discounts for subscribers during the RSVP/check-out process.
- If your plan includes discounted or free access to a set number of upcoming experiences for subscribers, for now, you’ll have to send a discount code to your subscribers so that they can receive this benefit--here's how.
Livestreams hosted on our platform or YouTube:
- If your plan includes the "Access to recordings of all past livestreams" benefit, our system will automatically "unlock" those recordings for your subscribers.
Livestreams hosted on Zoom (or Google Hangouts, etc.):
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will apply the recording links to your past experience pages.
If your plans include other pre-recorded videos, recipe cards, newsletters, etc. you can either use the Messaging System or the Maker Feed to distribute them. Keep in mind:
- By default, Maker Feed posts are visible to everyone, but you have the option to limit visibility to all subscribers or a specific subscription plan.
- The Maker Feed currently has a 3GB total file size limit and a 5K character text limit.