At the beginning of each month, create and publish your experience page(s) by following the details here.
- If your plan includes a monthly discount or free access to ALL of your upcoming experiences, you can set the discount amount when creating/editing your subscription plan(s). Our system will automatically apply the discounts for subscribers during the RSVP/check-out process.
- If your plan includes a monthly discount or free access to a set number of upcoming experiences for subscribers, for now, you’ll have to send a discount code to your subscribers so that they can receive this benefit--here's how.
Livestreams Hosted on our platform or YouTube:
- If your plan includes 'access to all past livestreams' our system will automatically "unlock" those recordings for your subscribers.
Livestreams Hosted on Zoom (or Google Hangouts, etc.):
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will apply the recording links to your past experience pages.
If your plans include other pre-recorded videos, recipe cards, newsletters, etc. you can either use the Messaging System or the Activity Feed to distribute them. Keep in mind:
- By default, Activity Feed posts are visible to all subscribers, but you have the option to limit visibility by specific plan.
- The Activity Feed currently has a 10mb file size limit and a 1,950 character text limit. If you wish to distribute larger files, you can use the CFX Messaging System or link out to the files elsewhere--YouTube, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.